Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Atat

Atat

Today, I finished my exam 45 minutes ahead of time

Waiting for the glorious bell
Sitting on my chair was living hell

I watched every tick-tock
But it was as if the hands of time were stuck

With that 45 minutes, I could have rode the train
Coz All day long you were in my brain

With every second that disappear
I could already have stroked her beautiful hair

With every wasted second spent
I could already have smelled her sweet scent

With every second lost at hand
I could already have held her hand

With every second that flies
I could already have seen her wonderful smile

With every single second that pass
Was precious time I could have spent with my lovely lass

Oh dear professor.. Please let me go..
I just miss her so..

No comments:

Post a Comment