Thursday, January 29, 2009

Final Act

History: This was written last January 25, 2009. Don't wanna elaborate, just read and actually there's no need to comprehend.


I wish I could be the man whom you dream at night
Someone who can hold you tight
Take care of you when you don't feel right

I wish I could be the man who could kiss you goodnight
Someone who can walk you home every night
Fetch you even at the break of light

I wish I could be the man who could hold your hand
Enjoy simple daily pleasures hand in hand
Make you smile sweetly and make you feel grand

I wish I could be the man who could give
meaning and reason to your daily existence
Someone who can make you laugh even if it is non-sense

I wish I could be the man whom you love irreplaceably and sweetly
The one whom you can tell:
"You complete me"

I wish I could be the man who would say: "I do"
As you would too
Forge a heavenly pact to last forever through

I wish I could be the world to you as you are the world to me
But I must accept the painful reality
That some things are really not meant to be
As created by playful destiny

For I'm not the man your heart is beating for
I'm just a boy with my heart's loving desire
A product of wishful thinking when I thought you were mine
I know it's making me selfish and dire
That's why I must now put out the fire
Let go of my selfish desire
For love is selfless and kind
Now, all I wish is for you to be happy in life

I love you...

Goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment